Exterior Protection Detail
Protection Detail is designed to protect exterior surfaces of your vehicle
Protection Detail is designed to thoroughly clean, de-contaminate and protect the complete exterior of your vehicle. This detail is perfect just before winter to protect your car during the wet freezing months from frost, road salt and snow.
Recommended every 6 months (i.e. April-October)
- Wheels cleaned (wheel face, backs & inners) with PH – neutral, non-acid wheel gel.
(wheels removed, cleaned & sealed at additional cost)
- Lower half of vehicle, door shuts and wheel arches pre-rinsed with a citrus wash
- Tar and glue spots removed
- Paintwork covered in snow foam
- Multi-stage wash process using lamb’s wool mitt and two bucket wash method
- Vehicle dried with plush microfiber drying towels
- Paintwork clayed to remove fallout, tree sap & environmental contaminants
- Pre-wax cleanser applied to all exterior surfaces
- High-quality sealant or premium carnauba wax applied to all painted surfaces (Additional layers £25.00)
- Windscreen treated with rain repellent treatment
- Exterior plastics and rubber trim cleaned and conditioned
- Exhaust tips polished & protected
- Alloy wheels sealed with wheel sealant and tyres conditioned
Exterior Protection Detail: Prices from £145.00 1/2 -1 day
Please note that all prices shown are for guidance only, as no two commissions are the same. Price dependent on size, condition and model of the vehicle.
- Interior detail from £75.00
- Wax upgrades: Zymol Glasur £25.00, BOS £45.00
- Engine bay detail from £55.00